“Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.”
Sage advice from Mr Wilde and something I wish I had seen a few years back and taken heed
I looked back on my post from two years back recently about sex and had a giggle to myself because my opinion of many hours long or leisurely extended sessions of lovemaking - note I stress lovemaking not just being used as a fleshlight that breathes - has changed substantially. Then again so has my life since then. I now have a wonderful partner and Owner who cares deeply about me and if I am happy. This developed over a long time beginning life as friends
Things are so totally different for me now I often pinch myself to check am I dreaming. I finally also enjoy sexual intimacy. Really enjoy it. It is no longer painful or distressing. I do not have to give a fake performance to assuage an ego. In fact that kind of thing is actively discouraged as it is counterproductive, therefore, our sex life is not only pleasurable but genuine and connected. It makes a lovely change. On top of that I have discovered that I do indeed have the ability to squirt, something that I thought I could not do. I had been previously told that because I could not squirt I, therefore, was a deficient and unworthy person as a female partner compared to other people because they could with ease. All it took, it seems, was some expert care and attention and lo and behold yes indeed I can do it and frequently
I still hold the same views about please do not touch me especially in a sexualised manner when I say no thank you. I think that is a reasonable stance for anyone to have in this life. I am not interested in anyone else but my Owner in that way. We have no interest in combining sex based acts and kink publicly at events. That stance to many in the kink lifestyle gets us branded as prudes which my Owner finds hilarious considering what we do at other private events or privately. We see no reason why kink and sex have to be linked intrinsically, certainly not in public. We 24/7 our kink in our own way. We would never presume to tell others how they should live their dynamic so we would appreciate the same courtesy. Like most people our sex life is generally not something we would conduct in the supermarket checkout line. Our D/s dynamic, however, we are fortunate and can "do" anywhere and no one bats an eyelid. The beauty of a 1950's lifestyle with a male Head of Household
I feel incredibly lucky that I now have a supportive and loving partner and Owner and we are on the same page with our life goals, lifestyle, interests and moral and ethical values. There is no leaving the other person to cope alone and that makes such a difference. We work as a team and that makes every job take half the time. Working together means you get everything done smoothly, efficiently and then there is more time for fun because jobs are done and no one person is exhausted from being worked to the bone. This is where a service Dom and a service sub can be a well oiled machine that functions without needing to talk a lot of the time. It's a Jedi thing

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.